Friday, June 7, 2013

R.E.A.D. Method (TWA Samples)

Hey Blogees!

Welcome back!  We just wrapped up a four week stint on one of my methods for creative graphic design, the R.E.A.D Method (Research, Extract, Apply, Design).  Along the way, we were developing a logo for the fictional rebirth of TWA.  I wanted to share with you some of the ways the new logo could be used.  Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and thoughts on the blog about these concepts.  Feel free to taking a stab at doing this project.  I would love to see what you came up with!  Hope you Enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed the designs samples here and that this four part series has given you ideas of how (or how not to) develop your designs.  I'm open for suggestions on topics, themes, and the like!  By the way, you can find most of these pictures online at sxc.hu.  Have a great weekend and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment